">

26 March 2010

This One's Not My Fault

I'm really trying to leave Paul Krugman behind me. I really am.

But then he goes and writes something beyond the pale, even for him:

All of this goes far beyond politics as usual. Democrats had a lot of harsh things to say about former President George W. Bush — but you’ll search in vain for anything comparably menacing, anything that even hinted at an appeal to violence, from members of Congress, let alone senior party officials.

As Greg Pollowitz writes at National Review, just google "Kill George Bush" and see what you come up with.

Also, I stumbled upon this article recently. It appears the little Paul is more like John with his own little Yoko pulling his strings (or a Jonah Goldberg put it: "It seems fair to say that in the battle for Paul Krugman's brain, his wife is winning.") And the names they gave their cats. Yeeesh.

All right. That's it. I'm really hoping this is it. I almost don't think he could write anything dumber than what he wrote, and I seriously doubt there could be anything more preening and yet explanatory of his thinking, behavior and distortions all at the same time.

No comments: